Please Fill IsraMeds Online Pharmacy Agreement Form :
The undersigned, (hereinafter the "Patient") confirms that:
1. The Patient confirms that the pharmaceutical(s) ordered by the Patient were prescribed by a well qualified medical practitioner in the place of residence of the Patient. The Patient has not violated any laws in obtaining the prescription and that the products will not be used by no other person and in no manner except as prescribed by the original prescribing physician ("The Patient's Physician"). The Patient agrees to direct all questions to The Patient’s Physician. The Patient will consult The Patient’s Physician before taking any new drug, natural product, or changing their daily health regiment. It is the patient's responsibility to have regular physical examinations by a licensed primary physician, including all suggested tests to ensure there are no medical problems that contraindicate taking the medication(s).
2. The patient discharges IsraMeds. and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or causes of actions due to any act, error or omission on the part of any third party who is his agent for the purposes of transporting the medication(s) to my address, including any agent who is appointed on his behalf by IsraMeds.
3. By obtaining that/those prescription(s) for my ordered medication(s), I have not broken laws of the country or other applicable jurisdiction, in which I reside.
4. The patient confirms that prior to ordering a particular medication from IsraMeds for the first time, I will have taken such medication for at least thirty (30) days prior to providing IsraMeds with his prescription or order in respect of each such particular medication or other product, as the case may be.
5. The Patient agrees that any dispute that arises between Him or Her and IsraMeds, its affiliates, related companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees or agents shall be governed by the laws of the
Israel applicable to contracts formed in
Israel. The patient agrees that any dispute that arises between him and IsraMeds is settled by the courts of
Israel, they shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute, including, but not limited to any claims of negligence and/or malpractice. In particular that IsraMeds is not responsible for errors made by prescribing physicians, for problems that arise from his failure or that of my agent to provide full and accurate information in accordance with this Agreement, from side-effects of the medication(s) or from the failure of the medication(s), in his case, to produce a particular effect that I or my physician expect or desire. The Patient acknowledges that he is benefiting from such laws by purchasing medication(s) from IsraMeds .
6. The Patient acknowledges and understands that the sale to him takes place in the
Israel and that he becomes the owner of the medication(s) when IsraMeds places the medication(s) in a container or otherwise completes the steps necessary to prepare it for his use. IsraMeds will then transfer possession of the medication(s) to the patient, or to his agent who is appointed on his behalf by IsraMEds, which may include a post office or a courier. The Patient is the person who is responsible for transporting the medication(s) to his address, whether it is in
Israel or in another country. Any steps connected with transportation are carried out by the patient or by someone acting as agent on his behalf.
7. The patient understands that his medication(s) cannot be returned for exchange or refund. all prescription sales are FINAL and NON-REFUNDABLE as IsraMeds cannot legally accept or restock orders that are cancelled or refused after they have left the pharmacy. Cancellation of orders placed prior to leaving the pharmacy will result in a cancellation fee of $25. Again orders dispensed cannot be refunded.
8. I understand that IsraMeds may substitute a generic drug for a brand name prescription drug, where available, unless the physician has indicated there be no such substitution.
9. The patient authorizes IsraMeds to take any and all steps necessary to complete the sale of the medication(s) to him in Rechovot,